Seattle Semaglutide Peptide Therapy
is an Effective Treatment for Weight Loss
Semaglutide Peptide Weight Loss Therapy is an effective treatment to stabilize hunger and satiety signals, balance blood sugar, and support fat loss, particularly for those who have tried many therapeutic diet strategies and are active but have not seen results.
You will notice an immediate decrease in hunger and cravings, less emotional eating, and more satiety. Weight loss is expected at a rate of 1-3 lbs per week and works even for those who have a history of frequent or repeat dieting, difficulty losing weight, difficulty maintaining weight loss, high sugar or food cravings, peri- or post-menopausal weight gain, and poor blood sugar control.
The peptide treatment is administered weekly — either at home or in our clinic — until goal weight is achieved.
Weight conditions treated include:
- Excess weight
- Inability to lose weight with healthy diet and activity levels
- Weight gain that persists even with strict dieting
- Sugar cravings
- Excessive hunger
- Emotional Eating
- Binge eating
- Low satiety
- Menopausal weight gain
Your road to safe, effective, will-power-free weight loss starts here.
Semaglutide Peptide Therapy (also prescribed under brand names Ozempic (R) or Wegovy (R)) is a safe, effective treatment for weight and fat loss, inability to lose weight with healthy diet and activity levels, elevated sugar cravings, excessive hunger, emotional eating, binge eating, low satiety, and menopausal or peri-menopausal weight gain — WITHOUT deprivation, will power, excessive exercise, or restrictive dieting.
Patients experience reliable, realistic weight loss of 1-3 lbs per week on average, with decreased hunger, reduced emotional eating, more satiety, and a significant reduction in cravings – even when diet and lifestyle changes have failed to produce results in the past.
You can use Semaglutide Peptide Therapy to manage high hunger levels, reduce weight, balance blood sugar, and support your fitness pursuits.
Dr. Storm will be with you every step of the way to ensure healthy, sustainable results and your most effortless weight loss journey.
What is Semaglutide Peptide Therapy?
- Semaglutide (also known as Ozempic or Wegovy) is a peptide: a small chain of protein building blocks called amino acids that sends signals in your body that help with blood sugar regulation, insulin production and sensitivity, satiety/sensations of fullness, and fat loss.
How does Semaglutide Peptide Therapy help with weight and fat loss?
- This peptide increases satiety signaling, helping you feel full more quickly. It also significantly reduces cravings for sugar, high carbohydrate foods, and hyper -palatable foods such as snack foods and fast foods. It helps regulate insulin, a hormone that balances blood sugar and is involved in the regulation of fat loss.
Why Semaglutide Peptide Therapy?
- Semaglutide (Ozempic/Wegovy) regulates appetite and blood sugar to allow you to be able to feel your natural satiety signals. The sensation you get of being full. Patients report that they experience sensations of fullness again, sometimes for the first time in years. This naturally allows them to eat a healthy amount and then stop eating – and not think about food again until the next meal. It reduces cravings that lead to less-healthy foods choices, including high sugar foods, snack foods, and fast foods — without relying on deliberate restriction or willpower. Clients return to wanting healthier foods, including vegetables, fruits, whole grains, healthy fats and protein, sometimes for the first time in decades.
Is Semaglutide Peptide Weight Loss Therapy for me?
- Semaglutide Peptide Therapy is an effective treatment for those who:
- Have more than 15 lbs of weight to lose
- Are over 30 years old
- Have excess weight that is not easily lost with diet and exercise alone
- Have tried many diets and exercise programs without progress, or have lost weight in the short term but gained it back
- Struggle with sugar or high-carbohydrate food cravings
- Emotionally eat
- Binge eat
- Have elevated blood sugar on lab tests (not required to be eligible for treatment)
- Feel like they do everything right but cannot lose weight, or have to be “perfect” with their diet and exercise to not gain weight
- Have gained weight in menopause or peri-menopause and cannot seem to lose it
- Who have Pre-diabetes or Type II Diabetes
- Cannot lose weight due to PCOS
How is Semaglutide Peptide Therapy administered?
- Semaglutide Peptide Therapy is administered as a weekly injection. If you qualify for this therapy, Dr. Storm will demonstrate how to inject the medication at home. Patients also have the option of coming into the clinic once per week and having Dr. Storm administer the injection. The injections are safe and easy, and minimally uncomfortable.
Who is a good candidate for Semaglutide Therapy:
- Those with MORE than 15 lbs of weight to lose
- Those over 30 years old
- Those who have not seen results with diet changes and exercise
- Those who struggle with sugar and food cravings
- Those who are experiencing weight gain during menopause or perimenopause
- Those who have been told their blood sugar levels are increasing, or have pre-diabetes
What does the initial consultation look like?
- In your initial consultation Dr. Storm will ask about your goals and current lifestyle practice and assess your medical history to make sure that you are a good candidate for semaglutide therapy.
- To make sure that you are a good candidate for semaglutide peptide therapy, she will order blood tests to check your blood sugar, insulin levels, and liver and kidney health to ensure that this therapy is a good fit
- If your labs show that you are a good fit for semaglutide therapy we will schedule your follow up appointment to go over your semaglutide prescription and how to administer the medication from the comfort of your home
Semaglutide Peptide (Ozempic/Wegovy (R)) Weight Loss Therapy is a powerful weight loss tool for those with a history of unsuccessful weight-loss attempts, emotional eating, low satiety, elevated food cravings, peri- or post-menopausal weight gain, and elevated blood sugar. It works with the body to restore satiation, reduce cravings, stop emotional eating, and unlock fat loss even after decades of unsuccessful weight and fat loss attempts.
“An accident when I was a teenager left me with a broken collarbone that didn’t heal right and eventually had to be surgically repaired. Even though the surgery went well, my shoulder and scar area have continued to be very painful for over a decade. I’m constantly rolling my shoulders and rubbing the area trying to find relief. In a single session, Dr. Storm used trigger point therapy to release my shoulder muscle and prolotherapy to release my scar. The whole area immediately felt SO much better and has stayed feeling pain-free for over a week.”