Seattle Trigger Point Injection Therapy
is the Ultimate Plateau Breaker
Whether you have suffered an injury while out being active or have chronic muscle tension from sitting at your computer all day, this simple 15-minute therapy will unwind stubborn muscles and get you back on your a-game.
You will notice an immediate decrease in pain, and you’ll see improvements in strength, mobility, and the range of motion of your joints — even if you’ve tried acupuncture, chiropractic, or soft tissue work with minimal relief.
For best results, we recommend a series of 6 appointments spaced one week apart to start. You can expect 15-30% lasting improvement per treatment.
Pain conditions treated include:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Elbow and wrist pain
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Calf pain
- Ankle pain
- Achilles pain
- Numbness and tingling in arms and legs
- Chronically tender muscles
- Areas of excessive soreness after workouts
- Plantar fasciitis
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Reduced range of motion in your joints
- Pain while running, lifting, hiking, or other activities you love
Your road to recovery starts here.
Trigger Point Injection Therapy is a safe, natural, effective treatment for acute and chronic pain. Patients recover from sports injuries, bulging discs, sciatica, sprains, migraines, and so much more.
You can use Trigger Point Injection Treatment on its own to heal injuries and relieve pain, or you can use it in conjunction with chiropractic care, massage therapy, and acupuncture. At RISE, we have a dedicated team of holistic practitioners to support your healing and recovery.
What is Trigger Point Injections?
- Dr. Storm uses 5% dextrose solution, often in combination with vitamins like B12, B6, B-complex, and/or lidocaine
How does it help?
- Trigger Point Injections work by unlocking areas of tight muscles and bringing new healing blood flow and nutrients to compromised tissues.
Why Trigger Point?
- Trigger Point Injections are effective because they work from the inside out — unlike massage, chiropractic, and PT. Dr. Storm is able to very precisely isolate a muscle that has become tight and “knotted” in order to “untie it” at the source.
Is Trigger Point Injection Treatment for me?
- If you have ever experienced injury, muscle tightness, headaches, migraines, or lasting pain and discomfort, Trigger Point Injection Therapy is an effective treatment for lasting relief.
When do I come in?
- As soon as possible! Trigger Point Therapy can safely be used within moments of an injury to decrease pain and speed healing, during a current headache or migraine to get instant relief, OR to achieve lasting relief from chronic pain or old injuries.
Trigger Point Injection Treatments are one of the most flexible pain therapies to meet you where you are and get you feeling better quickly.
“An accident when I was a teenager left me with a broken collarbone that didn’t heal right and eventually had to be surgically repaired. Even though the surgery went well, my shoulder and scar area have continued to be very painful for over a decade. I’m constantly rolling my shoulders and rubbing the area trying to find relief. In a single session, Dr. Storm used trigger point therapy to release my shoulder muscle and prolotherapy to release my scar. The whole area immediately felt SO much better and has stayed feeling pain-free for over a week.”