Your road to recovery starts here.
Trigger Point Injection Therapy is a safe, natural, effective treatment for acute and chronic pain. Patients recover from sports injuries, bulging discs, sciatica, sprains, migraines, and so much more.
You can use Trigger Point Injection Treatment on its own to heal injuries and relieve pain, or you can use it in conjunction with chiropractic care, massage therapy, and acupuncture. At RISE, we have a dedicated team of holistic practitioners to support your healing and recovery.
What is Trigger Point Injections?
- Dr. Storm uses 5% dextrose solution, often in combination with vitamins like B12, B6, B-complex, and/or lidocaine
How does it help?
- Trigger Point Injections work by unlocking areas of tight muscles and bringing new healing blood flow and nutrients to compromised tissues.
Why Trigger Point?
- Trigger Point Injections are effective because they work from the inside out — unlike massage, chiropractic, and PT. Dr. Storm is able to very precisely isolate a muscle that has become tight and “knotted” in order to “untie it” at the source.
Is Trigger Point Injection Treatment for me?
- If you have ever experienced injury, muscle tightness, headaches, migraines, or lasting pain and discomfort, Trigger Point Injection Therapy is an effective treatment for lasting relief.
When do I come in?
- As soon as possible! Trigger Point Therapy can safely be used within moments of an injury to decrease pain and speed healing, during a current headache or migraine to get instant relief, OR to achieve lasting relief from chronic pain or old injuries.